Dell and Kohinoor, Two Generations of Knockout Beauties From Sabah.

All eyes were on them when they arrived at the Miss World Malaysia 2011 audition room at the Gardens Hotel Mid Valley, and why not?, they look quite intimidating with that distinctive beautiful Indian-Pakistani look when the rest were Chinese looking girls. I saw some of the girls were already looking sheepishly towards them as if Kohinoor were already a shoe-in winner of this competition.

I was there next to them but not having the gut to say hi either as both having fierce "don't get near me" look until her mother asked me "adik, toilet mana ye?". I seized that moment to start a conversation until we got to chat even longer, turned out to be, both of them were surprisingly very down to earth!. Both of them flew all the way from Kota Kinabalu. PAGEANTIsland wishes both of them the best of luck and hope to see them again soon and have fun in KL ya.
Fashion Fashion